Tell me about the penthouse suite on Century!

We had the penthouse in Oct 2001. Absolutely wonderful!!!!!! From the beautiful scenery to the butler. Great stereo system - so huge - we couldn't figure the whole thing out - the jacuzzi in the bathroom. 2 bathrooms - wow!!! I will look for some of my pics so I can post them.

My wife and I were in the Penthouse suite in 2000.

It was a fantastic week, probably the best cruise we were ever on. Not because the others were not good, but because it was by far the best cabin.

The bathroom is fantastic, large whirlpool tub, large seperate shower. A large walkin closet.

We had breakfast and lunch everyday in the suite, either on the dining table or on the patio.

I watch football on the big screen TV. The butler kept me supplied with snacks and drinks during the game. He even stayed for at least a half hour while I tried to teach him football.

If you can afford it you will not be disapointed in the cabin or the pampering that the staff gives you.

Unless you are going to stay holed up in the PH suite for the entire cruise, I would invest the money with one of the luxury cruiselines... where the entire cruise product delivery.... is luxury.. not merely the accommodation. Also an opportunity to visit some of the less visited ports... not the run of the mill.

I'd never pay retail for the PH suite... and never have.... although I've stayed in them 4 times.

Archived