NCL Kids Crew Times Burmuda

PattyW

Does anyone know when the free kids crew begins on NCL sailings to Bermuda? The literature says the group sitting ends when the ship departs port, and it says it ends at 8:00pm when in overnight ports.

Is that the timing for Bermuda? We are thinking about an NCL cruise because our youngest will be 2 at the time, but to not have Kids Crew even start until 8:00? That seems pretty late to me.

I just posted a similar question on the NCL website. I am hoping the kids programs open at least some time while in port for those 3 days. My kids love the camp and even though we will keep them busy during the day in Bermuda, I know they will want to go to kids camp when we get back to the boat.

• 2 months later...

I was just on the Dawn 6/13 sailing to Bermuda. The kids club is open, but while in port there is a fee during certain hours.

Basically, the first two days in Bermuda, from 8am to 8pm, the kids club is available at $6/hour (I think it's $4/hour for ea addl sibling), and the 3rd day (departure from Bermuda) from 8am to 5pm the fees listed above apply.

Additionally, the same fees apply from 10:30 pm to 1am every evening.

My son went for a few hours when we were in port and loved it. It could add up if you were going to do an extended period of time, but it's not bad at all for a couple of hours here or there.

Archived