Highchair?

FMZ

are they the plastic highchairs or wooden ones... plastic ones will hold my sons infant seat, wooden ones are not wide enough. He will be exactly 7 months old on the cruise and he is not able to sit up on his own yet. I am sure he will be better by then, but still kinda nervous about him sitting up on his own by then for dinner.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you know if they are always available on RCCL in the MDR and Windjammer and if they all are in good condition (ie have belts)? I've read some posts from people (non RCCL) that highchairs were not always available or in working order.

They are always avail...can't help with the "condition" of them....I can't imagine they'd have broken down highchairs!

You could always bring your own carrier for the 1st night, and check it out....if the highchair is suitable, and he's sitting on his own, don't bring it anymore!

My daughter couldn't sit up on her own at 7 months...we thought something was really wrong with her!....however, she skipped the "sitting up" and went straight to walking at about 8 months....

Archived