Price drop Jewel RCI

bigtoeswim'n

Just letting this board know that RCI has dropped in price a bit on the Oct 9, 2010 sailing, and I called and captured it this past Saturday. So, maybe fellow CCs could check RCI's website. I saved $100 for the two of us on our cabin. Moved from deck 2 up to deck 3. Choices of cabin was way up front underneath the theater or way in the back under the MDR. So, I took the MDR in hopes any noise would settle down as the evening goes dark. LOL. We take the stairs a lot for exercise, so we will be closer to WJ... DH and I always sleep with ear plugs when traveling anyway.

So, hope this helps someone. I'm hoping RCI will run a "special" on their excursions like they did last year on our Alaskan cruise and save $$ on booking them.

Two day deal or mistake?

I have been looking at this cruise and comparing it with the Dawn for a week now. Last night the Jewel was suddenly cheaper than the Dawn! By the time we talked it over and I went back today, it was back to higher than the Dawn! Grrrr.

SuMac: Well, just keep lurking on RCI. I've seen it go up and down. But to tell ya the truth, the price drop is for that cabin on deck 3 underneath the theater. Could be a deal breaker for some. But nothing ear plugs wouldn't fix. I check RCI at least twice a day bc I have the time and interest. (I work out of my home near computers). Hope you and yours snag a good deal.

Archived