confused

jonorma

noticed today that the cruise i have booked on the ios through thomas cook is advertising a balcony for the same price that i paid for an inside. i asked them to upgrade me ond they said no as the balcony cabin was advertised with cruise thomas cook and they have a different abta number from thomas cook

Call your TA and have them get you the balcony! If you book with a TA, you can't do ANYTHING directly with the cruiseline...you have to use your TA.

tried that they said they have spoken to rci and have requested an upgrade,but said we would not find out to we check in at the pier

noticed today that the cruise i have booked on the ios through thomas cook is advertising a balcony for the same price that i paid for an inside. i asked them to upgrade me ond they said no as the balcony cabin was advertised with cruise thomas cook and they have a different abta number from thomas cook

Thomas Cook may be advertising unbooked inventory that was originally blocked out for a chartered booking. If Thomas Cook does not meet the minimum number of bookings to retain the charter pricing, than all that booked may be at risk. This is commonly done with Travel Agents when they have no sold what is required for the chartered pricing. That may well be the reason for the price variance. RCCI will not match charter booking prices.

Archived