Anyone ever had cabin 1094 JS on any Radiance class of ship?

We didn't have 1094, but we had 1594 (same location, starboard side) on the Serenade. We did not pick this cabin, but were upgraded to it. I would not have chosen this location. It is underneath the galley section of the Windjammer and they rev up pretty early in the mornings and you cannot believe how much stuff they drop!!! Actually, once the prep work was completed the noise died down, but it started around 4:30 every morning.

The cabin itself was fabulous. Very, very spacious and a great walk in closet. I was going to try to attach some photos, but I just remembered the photos from that cruise are not on this computer. Sorry. But hopefully someone else will have photos of a JS.

Any pictures? What was it like?

We had this cabin on Serenade on our very first cruise and since then we have been very careful about where our cabin is located. As the previous poster said, 1094 is under the windjammer kitchen area and there is late night AND early morning noise from rolling carts, banging metal pans etc. Even with earplugs it was difficult to get enough sleep.

• 2 weeks later...
We had this cabin on Serenade on our very first cruise and since then we have been very careful about where our cabin is located. As the previous poster said, 1094 is under the windjammer kitchen area and there is late night AND early morning noise from rolling carts, banging metal pans etc. Even with earplugs it was difficult to get enough sleep.

So if you don't mind sharing, which JS's on Radiance class ships do you prefer, and which do you avoid?

So if you don't mind sharing, which JS's on Radiance class ships do you prefer, and which do you avoid?

We have had 1082 and even though it was still under the Windjammer it was quiet, so the cabins under the carpeted area should be fine. I don't know about the cabins under the pool area, I'm afraid, as we've not tried one of those yet! On our next Brilliance cruise we are going to try our first aft cabin.:)

We were in 1098..and we did hear a cart or two, but it didn't bother us, really...wasn't all the time! Not a big deal!

You'll love the JS...it's great! but, it is a looooooooong walk down that hallway! Just a warning!

Archived