Excursion booked through Carnival...

crusing48/51

we have found them in the center of the desk area, on the "coffee table" in front of the couch, or on top of the bed with the chocolate mints.

They have always arrived the first night on board if we preordered them before the cruise. If we have ordered them over the TV once on board, they usually arrive the same day as the order but could arrive the next morning.

Thank you for your responses. We have preordered them already, so I will look for them in the cabin. :)

Just a suggestion from one who learned the hard way. Take a print out of your purchase and copy from credit card just in case.

I purchased rum through the BV department and didn't get it for 3 days because BV wasn't open on a weekend, and they mysteriously couldn't look it up on the computer, they don't have access to BV Department.

Turns out they delivered it to the wrong cabin, and while they didn't drink it, they didn't turn it in for 3 days either, guess I was lucky they turned it in at all:rolleyes:

Anyway I have learned to take receipts and proof that you made a purchase when cruising, saves getting po'ed later.

Cheers and have fun!!! Carole

Archived