Sign and sail change bill to card last night?

MamaTene

Sailing Glory on Sunday. I know we provide them with credit card at check in but was wondering if I can change it to my debit card on the last night. I know you can pay cash instead of having the charges hit the card and was just wondering if you can do the same with the debit card.

Yes you can but remember they will put a hold on your debit card (your bank account its attached to) for up to double the amount. It will not released right away but can stay in place for several days.

Yes you can but remember they will put a hold on your debit card (your bank account its attached to) for up to double the amount. It will not released right away but can stay in place for several days.

Good advise just want to add that the amount of time length of the hold is determined by your financial institution NOT by Carnival.

And you'd have to stand in the looooooooong line at the purser's desk the last night - unless you are Platinum!

And you'd have to stand in the looooooooong line at the purser's desk the last night - unless you are Platinum!

I paid off my account the last night, around 930pm. I was the only one in line. And I'm not platinum.

Archived