Carnival Miracle Balcony price skyrockets

teaach

I booked ES for our upcoming Miracle cruise. I received 4 OBC for a total of $215 and an upgrade to an aft balcony. Would be double that but this cruise was 50% off due to Swine Flu and no ports last year on the Splendor to Mex. Riv. I check 2x a day for more price decreases. Today I checked and the remaining balconies are 3x more expensive than what I paid. Even the suites are 1/2 the price of the balconies. We are two weeks out. Has Carnival gone mad? Can anyone explain their rationale?

I booked ES for our upcoming Miracle cruise. I received 4 OBC for a total of $215 and an upgrade to an aft balcony. Would be double that but this cruise was 50% off due to Swine Flu and no ports last year on the Splendor to Mex. Riv. I check 2x a day for more price decreases. Today I checked and the remaining balconies are 3x more expensive than what I paid. Even the suites are 1/2 the price of the balconies. We are two weeks out. Has Carnival gone mad? Can anyone explain their rationale?

WOW! That is crazy! Most of the time the suites go through the roof at the end as well as the remaining balconies just to sell the ship. But if you are telling me the balconies are less than the suites, that is absurd!

Take good care of the ship...I'm leaving when you get back! I booked an aft suite in January and paid a VERY good price for my 8-day cruise. I've noticed the prices are higher lately, so I'm pretty proud of myself.

Have a wonderful cruise!

Archived