Dropping Off Carnival Luggage - Galveston

DQuin

We are sailing on the Conquest on 04/11 and we are thinking of using Lighthouse parking. We will be coming in from Houston and am pondering driving straight to the dock, unloading the luggage, then driving over to the parking lot and riding the shuttle back as I have read others have previously done.

Is this generally accepted by Carnival?

Thoughts?

Carnival doesn't care. Unload the checked luggage with the porter. Keep you carry-ons with you. That is exactly what we have done every sailing. Here's hoping you have a great cruise. Bon Voyage!

Excellent! thank you so much- its our first one and we cannot wait.

We are sailing on the Conquest on 04/11 and we are thinking of using Lighthouse parking. We will be coming in from Houston and am pondering driving straight to the dock, unloading the luggage, then driving over to the parking lot and riding the shuttle back as I have read others have previously done.

Is this generally accepted by Carnival?

Thoughts?

Or you can go straight to Lighthouse...they will load your luggage onto their vans and drive you right up to the drop off point and unload it for you :)

:)Worked great for us.....

• 2 weeks later...

I have done both. When you go to Lighthouse they will load your luggage on their bus for you, then they will unload it at the terminal for you.

When we were running late one time, I dropped of our luggage and other passengers at the terminal so they could get in line while I drove to Lighthouse and took their bus back to the terminal.

Either or was just fine.

I love the Conquest. Enjoy your cruise and have fun!

Archived