Opinions on these excursions

vowsatsea

We will be going on the Explorer of the Seas in June, and these are two excursions that caught our eye.

1) Bermuda Triangle Nightlife Glass Bottom Boat Cruise

2) Dockyard Segway Experience

Have any of you tried these, and how are they?

We will be going on the Explorer of the Seas in June, and these are two excursions that caught our eye.

1) Bermuda Triangle Nightlife Glass Bottom Boat Cruise

Have any of you tried these, and how are they?

Sabrett, are you still joining us for the June 10 cruise? We have not heard from you in a while. We have missed you on the roll call. Check in with us; we have been concerned; hope everything is ok.

Denise

The Segway tour is lots of fun and informative. You'll get 15 to 20 minutes of training, then about an hour or so of touring. A recommended tour.

They also offer a Segway tour in St. George.

The Segway tour is lots of fun and informative. You'll get 15 to 20 minutes of training, then about an hour or so of touring. A recommended tour.

They also offer a Segway tour in St. George.

Thanks so much! I think we're definitely going to do this tour. An hour or so of touring sounds great. Do they let you stop in say, the Glass Blowing and Rum Cake store, or is it more of a pass by?

Thanks so much! I think we're definitely going to do this tour. An hour or so of touring sounds great. Do they let you stop in say, the Glass Blowing and Rum Cake store, or is it more of a pass by?

Not during the tour, but the glass blowing and cake store are so close you could do them before or after. It's been two years, but I remember touring the naval buildings and up to the Commissioner's House.

They do stop a few times, for just a few minutes. I appreciated the stops too, to rest. It was surprising how tired your ankles/lower legs get from "driving" the Segway.

Archived