Ft Lauderdale/Miami

JPVENDING

We are flying into FtL and then staying the night in adventura (halfway between the airport and miami pier) Does anyone have any recomendations on getting from the airport to the hotel and then in the morning from the hotel to the pier.

Also sunday when we leave. Any recommendation from the pier back to fort lauderdale?

Let me know!

Thanks

Jason

I would rent a car since you are coming in a day early, you can pick it up in FLL and drop it off in Miami as most car rental places will shuttle you to the pier.( we are renting a mid-size car Presiden's week....rates are high and also one of the boat shows and still only paying around 50 with all the taxes etc.) As for the return, either rent a car (not first on my list), buy transfers from RCI, or when you come off the ship there are cab or shuttles that will take you to the FLL airport .....think shuttles was around 20 dollars

Guest cruzr44
We are flying into FtL and then staying the night in adventura (halfway between the airport and miami pier) Does anyone have any recomendations on getting from the airport to the hotel and then in the morning from the hotel to the pier.

Also sunday when we leave. Any recommendation from the pier back to fort lauderdale?

Let me know!

Thanks

Jason

I would also rent a car for the way down. For the way back, the easiest way is to take a taxi, they are plentiful. $65 from the port to FLL. We got a town car from Tricounty which was $80 including tip.

Archived