Hippo Carriage Ride - Bruges

In order to make a reservation for a one hour carriage ride for an A and B tour in Brugges with Hippo Service - they only accept bank transfers - no credit cards. Has anyone dealt with this company and/or had problems or difficulties. Your responses are deeply appreciated and thanks.

Dianne

Hi Dianne,

as I live in Belgium I can tell you that there is abslolutly no need for making a reservation for a carriage ride in Bruges. There are plenty of them just waiting for customers. As you probably had some price offered you will be able to compare when you are there. They all have official prices displayed.

Enjoy this wonderful city

Agree with above poster--absolutely no need to make a reservation for a carriage ride in Brugge. They are all lined up on the central square with prices posted (way over priced in my opinion). We enjoyed our canal boat trip way more than the carriage ride, so if you have to choose between one or the other, I would definitely rec the boat ride.

Another poster here agreeing with the others.

There is absolutely no need to pre-book one of these as there plenty of carriages ready to be hailed on the street.

Bruges is gorgeous by the way (as is the beer, chocolates and mussels!)

Beverley

Archived