Charge for Room Service??

MamaTene

Nope... not the truth at all so, please... let the rumor stop.

There is a charge for alcoholic beverages and sodas but not for ANYTHING ordered from the room service menu.

However, it is pretty much traditional to tip a few bucks... a dollar per ordered item...

:)

There is not charge for room service unless you buy alcohol. Tipping is suggested.

You are. Free for regular room service. If you order booze you'll have to pay.

Remember to tip ---- room service folks aren't in the auto tipping thingie

There is no charge for room service, except for alcoholic beverages. You should,though, tip.

Any drink from a bar not just alcohol. Mach already gave the CORRECT answer, why the need to embellish with not totally accurate info?

Any drink from a bar not just alcohol. Mach already gave the CORRECT answer, why the need to embellish with not totally accurate info?

Don, if you looked at the posting times you'd see we all were posting at the same time. We had not seen Mach's response when we were posting and as most folks aren't daft we likely would not have posted if we already saw his post. I know I would not have.

Don, if you looked at the posting times you'd see we all were posting at the same time. We had not seen Mach's response when we were posting and as most folks aren't daft we likely would not have posted if we already saw his post. I know I would not have.

Touche'

RCI started charging a $2.95 surcharge for orders placed after a certain time (2am I believe). Maybe that is what they were eluding to?

Could this be something that sweeps the industry like fuel surcharges, cut backs, etc... who knows?

Archived