Itinerary Change

Forgive me if this is old news, but its the first I've heard of it. There was a thread posted a while ago that said that RCCL was considering reversing the Oasis itinerary and putting the Nassau stop on the first day of the cruise in the morning, instead of on the last day of the cruise in the afternoon. I just checked my 10/9 itinerary and the change has been made; checked a few other dates, and the earliest date I found with the change was the June 5 sailings.

Personally, I think I prefer ending with two sea days, but I do remember others complaining that things may be closed in Nassau on Sunday.

Yes they had a group of dates they changed.

They also changed the 5 day sailing in December that was supposed to go to Labadee and Falmouth to going to Cozumel and Nassau instead. We know several people booked that are absolutely furious at that drastic change.

Forgive me if this is old news, but its the first I've heard of it. There was a thread posted a while ago that said that RCCL was considering reversing the Oasis itinerary and putting the Nassau stop on the first day of the cruise in the morning, instead of on the last day of the cruise in the afternoon. I just checked my 10/9 itinerary and the change has been made; checked a few other dates, and the earliest date I found with the change was the June 5 sailings.

Personally, I think I prefer ending with two sea days, but I do remember others complaining that things may be closed in Nassau on Sunday.

This week's cruise already has the itinerary change in place. My brother is on Oasis this week and he went to Nassau first. BIG plus was the lack of crowds because there weren't 5 ships in port.

Archived