Shows on Caribbean Princess April 25 Sailing?

guy44134

Production Shows: Do you Wanna Dance, Caribbean Caliente, Piano Man

Don't know about the other entertainment.

Have a great cruise!

Guess I won't be going to the production most of the shows. I've seen them all twice, except Caliente. Hopefully, there will be a good comedian on board.

We were on the Golden Princess a couple of weeks ago and they showed a new show for the first time called Stardust. It was really good. Hope they will have it for you. Have a great cruise.:):)

I would skip the shows on the Caribbean Princess for the Southern Caribbean cruise. We did this cruise last month, and the entertainers were horrifically amateurish, save one male lead singer, and one female. The other two were struggling on every level, and the rest of the troupe wasn't any better. We were told this was their first time to perform together and that's why it was so High Schoolish. They certainly tried their best; it just wasn't up to par with the usual quality.

I've been on many cruises with Princess and have always loved the production shows. In fact, we brought friends with us and were so excited that they would get to experience what we'd been talking about. But after the first five minutes, I was embarrassed for myself, for the people on stage, and for our friends. It was bound to happen that there would be one cruise where the production shows were not so great, and this was the one.

Other than this, everything else was stellar for our trip.

We did this cruise last month, and the entertainers were horrifically amateurish, save one male lead singer, and one female.

Just curious, do you recall the names or appearance of the two singers who performed well?

Sorry...I didn't even look at the program. I meant to, but then somehow never got around to it. The one male lead singer that was really good was blonde (losing his hair a bit) and athletic, while the other one that was not so great was dark-haired, looked like a young Anthony Perkins...and slightly thinner than the other guy. The two lead girls looked similar from a distance, so that would be tougher to describe. Both brunette. Both attractive. Anyway, you are looking for names and I don't have them, I'm sorry to say. It was not an awful show by any means. Just not up to the calibre I have seen before on other Princess cruises.

Thanks for responding argosy57. I know the two female singers (Lori & Jenny) and was wondering if one of them was having an off night. Jenny is the taller of the two and Lori is the vocal captain for the singers.

Archived