tour operators in Dominica??? help

sstradling3

I waited til the last minute and now everyone is booked. I tried Woody Dominica he is full and I tried Reyno also full does anyone know of any other tours I could try that are good????

Anyone ever heard about Cool breeze tours or Sea Cat tours?

/

If you don't get on another tour, here's a suggestion; several of the operators, including those you've mentioned, do not charge upfront, so often, people will change their minds and just not show up for their tours, thereby leaving room for "walk-up's" on the tours. So, if you get to Dominica and don't have a tour booked, unless you have a large group, there's a good chance you could get on a tour by just walking up to the operator where the groups are gathering and ask if they have spots available. The tours gather across the street from where you exit the port area. Just ask anyone where Reyno's Tours or Woody's, etc are and they'll direct you. Then, you can check with them to see if they have space. You may have to wait a bit to see if all their people show, but it is an option.

We were with Cecil who is a driver of Levi Baron's BumpiingTours on March 16, 2010. It was a GREAT day! Try to check in with Levi...search his name here, I apologize, I don't have his email readily available. The day we were there, 5 ships were in port. We were able to do Titou Gorge & Trafalgar Falls, but not the hike to Middelham which looks great. We enjoyed it very much & wish you a great trip! :)

We just returned from the Ruby. We had an island tour in Dominica from "Sheppee" (Shepherd Fregiste). He was great ! ! ! We will never forget Dominica due to our time with Sheppee. He was born and raised on the island, and is very personable, funny and knowledgeable. But . . . he won't reveal his secret rum recipe. We will book with Sheppee again when we return to Dominica.

We just returned from the Ruby. We had an island tour in Dominica from "Sheppee" (Shepherd Fregiste). He was great ! ! ! We will never forget Dominica due to our time with Sheppee. He was born and raised on the island, and is very personable, funny and knowledgeable. But . . . he won't reveal his secret rum recipe. We will book with Sheppee again when we return to Dominica.

Do you have contact info for Sheppee? Very interested in an island tour.

susan

I've used Beno Tours 5 times and always had a good time. I was with Beno in December and we did something very different. We went on an island tour and then to Screws Spa. It is a natural hot springs spa and its' really nice. Google it and take a look, very tropical. You don't pay Beno until you are finished the tour. You can e-mail him at bnpascal@gmail.com

:)

I waited til the last minute and now everyone is booked. I tried Woody Dominica he is full and I tried Reyno also full does anyone know of any other tours I could try that are good????

Anyone ever heard about Cool breeze tours or Sea Cat tours?

/

I've used Beno Tours many times. E-mail him at bnpascal@gmail.com

I was with Beno in December and he took us to Screws Spa and an island tour. You pay at the end of the tour.

We wanted to go with Woody (after reading all the great reviews) but he was already booked.

When I contacted him, he recommended Sheppee. We booked a private tour with Sheppee just for the 3 of us. He was also booked with a large group and he had us go with one of his drivers and we had absolutely phenomenal time on the island. Martin-our driver was excellent, he gave us ton of information and made sure my 13 old son had as much fun as possible.

“Bill,

You can try contacting one of my colleagues, and his name is Sheppee of Sheppee Fun Tours. His e-mail is teedy45@yahoo.com and just tell him I sent you.

Have a pleasant day, and best regards,

Woody

Woody Lawrence”

:)

We used Antours for our day in Dominica. They offer a variety of different sightseeing tours. The tour we booked included the Emerald Pool and River Tubing. We had a fantastic time!

Archived