OBC Does it come off S&S first?

tecflyer

Price drop request approved and we got $60.00 obc. When using S&S Card, does the obc come off first before our cash? I assume it does but just want to be sure. Thank you. I learned everything on here, wouldn't have known to watch for price drop and fill out form otherwise.

OBC make your account start in the negative, when you first get onboard you will start with -$60 on your account, then they will put on the tips and you will quickly be at $80 (if on a 7day cruise). Keep wathcing for price drops. We had a $700 OBC on the Triumph a few years ago...

• 2 weeks later...

Just to piggy back off your original question. They don't tell you this because they want your to use ALL your OBC on/with the ship. But my best friend and I had a $400 OBC, on our account due to the ES promo/Swine epidemic. Well, we had so much money, we never had to add our own cash to the SS card, we started spending and spending, becuz we THOUGHT we had to use up ALL of the OBC, becuz that's what they told us. Needless, to say we never got through ALL the money and we had a check sent to our room for the difference that was left. Remember, all OBC.

Hopefully, you get to read this, before its deleted. Secret divulged...shhh

Just to piggy back off your original question. They don't tell you this because they want your to use ALL your OBC on/with the ship. But my best friend and I had a $400 OBC, on our account due to the ES promo/Swine epidemic. Well, we had so much money, we never had to add our own cash to the SS card, we started spending and spending, becuz we THOUGHT we had to use up ALL of the OBC, becuz that's what they told us. Needless, to say we never got through ALL the money and we had a check sent to our room for the difference that was left. Remember, all OBC.

Hopefully, you get to read this, before its deleted. Secret divulged...shhh

Do you actually get a check for any unused OBC or do they credit your charge card which you used to purchase the cruise? My TA said they credit my card - anyone know the real deal? We have a $460 OBC due to price reductions. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you actually get a check for any unused OBC or do they credit your charge card which you used to purchase the cruise? My TA said they credit my card - anyone know the real deal? We have a $460 OBC due to price reductions. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They give you a check the last morning with your final statement. It's always great to walk off a cruise with a check. Thanks, Lynda

Archived