what's the secret to getting deck chairs?

MamaParrotHead

Ok Here is my plan tell me if this is rude or not.....I will probably get to the pool early around 8:00. I would like to save a chair for my husband until he gets there. I would be willing to let anyone use it until he arrived. It could be an hour or two. If that sounds to bad I will just let him fight for his own chair. Or if a great looking guy wants to use it my husband is definately on his own!! Just kidding.

I guess if I should not save him a chair when he comes down if there are none available we could just move somewhere else where there are two chairs available.

Thanks for the advice.

Kim

If we go to the main pool, we go up one deck from the pool. There are lots of lounges there, it is quieter, no kids running around and splashing, less foot traffic. Many times there are spots fore or aft with a hot tub, chaise lounges, bar service and no one else, or very few people. We very much enjoy a quieter spot to read or talk to each other, enjoy an iced tea. These nice spots can be like having a huge, private balcony without the cost. I always find the pool water to be too cole, the hot tubs are just lukewarm, the hot tubs by the pools are usually filled with children. We should try the kids pool area sometime, sounds like a nice spot.

If it get's really bad with the chair hoggers ,you could always move a chair in your cabin, when you come out in the morning with your coffee and suntan oil you can also bring you chair with you!!!!! ha ha just kidding

Bolt, I do the same thing, I am an early riser and my husband enjoys sleeping in on vacation. I do not think there is anything wrong with saving a chair if you are staying with the chairs, I think it is rude for people who throw towels and then leave with no one around. So enjoy; afetr all it is your vacation as well :)

Deb

Archived