Jewel 10664 AD "Romance Suite"

srmsmg5

I am trying to decide if it is worth paying the $1200 more to go from mini-suite to AD "Romance Suite". We are going NY to the Bahamas and will probably stay onboard most of the time as we are looking more to relax than revisit places we have been.

We don't get to go away often, and it is our 25th anniversary.

Welcome your thoughts and expertise!:)

I couldn't agree more. If you are planning on relaxing on board, let the suite life spoil you! The Romance Suites are wonderful, and we typically only leave ours for food (if not getting room service!), shore excursions or a really good show!

Have a great cruise, and happy anniversary!

I am trying to decide if it is worth paying the $1200 more to go from mini-suite to AD "Romance Suite". We are going NY to the Bahamas and will probably stay onboard most of the time as we are looking more to relax than revisit places we have been.

We don't get to go away often, and it is our 25th anniversary.

Welcome your thoughts and expertise!:)

If you can afford to do it definitely get the Romance Suite. We have sailed in balconies up until our most recent cruise 2 weeks ago. The suite life is wonderful. We only left the ship to go to Great Stirrup Cay, otherwise stayed on board so I understand your wanting to stay on the ship rather than visit ports you have already visited. You will be pampered and spoiled and won't want to leave the ship. You can relax on you balcony, get room service from the speciality restaurants (surcharge applies), eat your breakfast and lunch at Cagney's which is very relaxed and quiet, not the insanity of the buffet. Your concierge will book all you dinner reservations if you decide you want them and your butler will take care of all your requests, be it a DVD from the DVD library to watch and relax or a tray of fruit before bed, he is there to make your cruise experience the best. Trust me he will. Booking a suite is well worth it. If I can;t get a suite, I won't book a cruise.:D

Hi, I was in the same boat ( as to speak lol ) We are booked on the Jewel May 1st sailing. We booked a mini suite and had the opportunity to upsale to a penthouse AB for about 1,000 more. Its me, my wife and two children.... After a few back and forth conversations with people on cruise critic, we decided to do it ! I hear it is worth every penny. I am looking forward to it but afraid that after this sailing, we may never want to book a regular balcony again !!

Enjoy your cruise :)

Archived