Sojourn- Our first Seabourn Cruise

I think you're really going to love Seabourn. I recognize your screen name from the Holland board. Our prior cruises had been with Holland and Regent. There is no comparing those experiences with Seabourn. Regent, of course, does have more similarities than does Holland.

We are leaving for our second cruise on Seabourn's Odyssey on Sunday... very excited!

I'm very new to Seabourn but will try to answer any questions you might have. There are many others on this board far more experienced than I.:)

We just booked the Sojourn for Dec, 10th and I had to share my excitement! We have been on many cruises on other lines, but were more than ready to step up to Seabourn. Hopefully there will be a Roll Call? I know I will have questions.

Peaches from Georgia, I also know your name from the Hal board.

We have had many fun cruises aboard Holland America but nothing to compare with Seabourn. We just returned home yesterday from a 7 day cruise in the Caribbean aboard the Legend. I guess the only way I can say it is that we were impressed beyond our expectations. Before our final day we had already put down a deposit for our next Seabourn cruise saving 5% off what ever fare we receive from our TA.

;)Just between you and me our affair with Hal is probably over as we have found Seabourn to be the love of our lives and are planning a long term commitment with her. She is a classy lady that knows how to have fun and WOW does she know how to cook!

Enjoy as we did every moment of your upcoming cruise.

Shirley

Hi HAL Friends!

So nice to see familiar names here from HAL. We did like HAL a lot, but the cutbacks are showing so badly that we thought it time to move up to where customer service and first class amenities seem to still mean something. Not sure if we can afford Seabourn every cruise or we may just have to cruise less and enjoy it more! Looking forward to this board when I start preparing for our wonderful 10 days on the Sojourn. Can't wait until it sails so we will know more.

Thanks for the welcome.

Hi HAL Friends!

So nice to see familiar names here from HAL. We did like HAL a lot, but the cutbacks are showing so badly that we thought it time to move up to where customer service and first class amenities seem to still mean something. Not sure if we can afford Seabourn every cruise or we may just have to cruise less and enjoy it more! Looking forward to this board when I start preparing for our wonderful 10 days on the Sojourn. Can't wait until it sails so we will know more.

Thanks for the welcome.

Looking forward to chatting.

Shirley

Archived