And THERE it is generally hand-carved as you watch! :)

And.......you can have as much Au jus as you want.........just spoon it on!

Well.......I'm getting jealous that my DW is leaving for the Radiance in less than two weeks........for a girls cruise, and she will be digging in to the WJ, as that is her favorite place to eat. Her second best is her cabin, and I'm not going there!!

Rick

And.......you can have as much Au jus as you want.........just spoon it on!

Well.......I'm getting jealous that my DW is leaving for the Radiance in less than two weeks........for a girls cruise, and she will be digging in to the WJ, as that is her favorite place to eat. Her second best is her cabin, and I'm not going there!!

Rick

DD loves WJ...she loved room service until her cousins did it so much it was spoiled for her.

It seems the Prime Rib was on one of our last nights on EOTS a couple weeks ago...it would be one I could see ordering to the cabin...

DD loves WJ...she loved room service until her cousins did it so much it was spoiled for her.

It seems the Prime Rib was on one of our last nights on EOTS a couple weeks ago...it would be one I could see ordering to the cabin...

Glad to see you are up so late!! As part of your family loves the WJ.....so do we!! We have actually had some of our best meals in the WJ.....and when there are times that we want escargo (sp)......we can order it in our cabin.

Rick

Glad to see you are up so late!! As part of your family loves the WJ.....so do we!! We have actually had some of our best meals in the WJ.....and when there are times that we want escargo (sp)......we can order it in our cabin.

Rick

Yes, DD did order the escargo to the cabin...one cousin shared it with her and enjoyed it as well. That night adults were in Chops... (I am up late searching for a new ranch truck...the 1985 version is just not cutting it any longer.)

Archived