Legend questions

karrie

Hi, Does the Legend have the poolside big screen tv? I know the Legend had some problems earlier this year has she gone into dry dock or scheduled to go in the near future? We are thinking about booking for November. Thanks

Karrie

Nope, no big screen on "Legend". It is, however, one of the best cruises you'll take IMO. GREAT ship, and super good food and crew. Excellent entertainment, so you won't need the big screen. :D You can book "Legend" without concern. It's a wonderful ship, and cruise.

"SKY"

I am very happy that the Legend doesn't have the big screen tv...had that on the Destiny and it just made everything more noisy:(

The Legend is an awesome ship...will be sailing her for the 3rd time Nov 7th (and notice we're not from that area...LOL!). My favorite area is the aft adult pool and bar for both day and nite. It is open to the ocean (as opposed to being enclosed with glass like most of the other ships are), and I LOVE that. Most people love the Legend, so you can book it without worry!:D

When we were first looking into booking our cruise I was bummed about the Legend not having a movie screen too....but the Legend DOES have an Enchanted Forest...not sure how many other ships have that..pretty cool!

Anyways we just got back on March 21st (check out my review in my signature for pictures!!) No problems with the ship!! :)

Hi, Does the Legend have the poolside big screen tv? I know the Legend had some problems earlier this year has she gone into dry dock or scheduled to go in the near future? We are thinking about booking for November. Thanks

Karrie

No big screen - which would be a distraction for sure ....

Problems? The Legend got a commercial fishing line of some kind wrapped around the port screw, which slowed their return to port on one trip earlier this year. It was taken care of promptly, and we were making 22 kts on our way to Grand Cayman back on 3/22 .....

She's a beautiful ship, very easy to move about, a great cruise director and staff .... You'll have a great time!

Archived