Valor - Itinerary Question (March 6 sailing)

smg669

I'm a bit confused. The Carnival website states the following itinerary for Valor for the March 6 sailing:

Mon - At Sea; Tue - Belize; Wed - Roatan; Thu - Grand Cayman; Fri - Cozumel; Sat - At Sea

I called Carnival and they confirmed this schedule.

However, Cruise Ship Calendar (http://www.cruisecal.com/dnn/default.aspx) has the ship in different ports:

Mon - At Sea; Tue - Cayman; Wed - Roatan; Thu - Costa Maya; Fri - Cozumel; Sat - At Sea

So, I'm assuming that cruisecal.com is incorrect, right? Has anyone else found their info to be less than reliable in the past?

S

I'm a bit confused. The Carnival website states the following itinerary for Valor for the March 6 sailing:

Mon - At Sea; Tue - Belize; Wed - Roatan; Thu - Grand Cayman; Fri - Cozumel; Sat - At Sea

I called Carnival and they confirmed this schedule.

However, Cruise Ship Calendar (http://www.cruisecal.com/dnn/default.aspx) has the ship in different ports:

Mon - At Sea; Tue - Cayman; Wed - Roatan; Thu - Costa Maya; Fri - Cozumel; Sat - At Sea

So, I'm assuming that cruisecal.com is incorrect, right? Has anyone else found their info to be less than reliable in the past?

S

I have found his site to be fairly accurate. I know the Valor has an itinerary change for the 4/3/05 sailing, which makes a stop in Costa Maya rather than Belize. For some reason quite a few TA websites are using that revised schedule for all Valor sailings.:confused:

The one from Carnival is correct.

I have fixed those itineraries. The information I use to generate my database is a combination of a Travel agent booking engine and (where that is inaccurate) the Cruiselines themselves. As Liberty stated above, many agents have the incorrect Western itinerary.

Please let me know if you notice any other errors.

Brian

Archived