Knock off purses!!!

lateddybear2002

I was just talking about these stores at Belize- It's one of the reason I'd love to go back there- just to shop and get more purses!!

Yes- There are 2-3 purse stores right where you board the tender inside the port. Outside the gate to the port area is a very different world if you've never been there before.

But- beware- the stores are all not the same. There is one near the front that you will get to first- I believe it's next to the Diamond Importers. Although it does have signs that everything is half off, the prices are higher to start with. Go past this store and turn to the right- walk down the sidewalk/hall and there will be another store on the left. This store also has 1/2 off, but the prices start out lower. I bought a 'normal' size Coach purse plus a smaller one. The price started out as $180 so 1/2 would be $90. I asked them if they would take $70 fr both and they did!! I have read they will give you a card of authenticity if you ask, but I didn't.

That was in Dec. '08 and I've been carrying it ever since! I love it!! :)

Have a great time!!

I don't get it? What is it about putting a say for instance Coach name on a purse and charging $300.00 for it It is made with the same materials as the bargain purse for $60.00 because it has a Coach or some other ridiculous brand logo. Anyway I suppose people that buy them are why they can get away with charging so much. If I could create a product and put my famous logo on it and sell it for 15 times what it was worth I guess I would do it then I may just own my cruise ship instead of renting a room on one.

Ps and maybe buying that knockoff purse just fed some poor starving child.

who knows

Coach or Luis Vuitton and such they all OWN those names and logos. They pay people to do quality work, they pay to have their names and logos copyright so why is it ok for someone else to steal their copyrights and pay some sweat shop to make these cheap knock off purses. im a guy and I can personally tell 90% of the time if a purse is a knock off or not. Most people who buy the real deal knows what a real and a fake looks like in most cases. If you cant afford the real one...go buy somethng else. Dont encourage these theifs to make fake products using someone elses brand name. Its not right and its not even legal. Why support people who break the law? How would you feel if you owned a company and someone was stealing your brand name and your business? But hey thats just my .02 cents.

and for the poster in regards to the "oreos" they are not selling those store brand cookies as "oreos" they are not using their logo or branding. Your comparing apples to oranges.

Coach or Luis Vuitton and such they all OWN those names and logos. They pay people to do quality work, they pay to have their names and logos copyright so why is it ok for someone else to steal their copyrights and pay some sweat shop to make these cheap knock off purses. im a guy and I can personally tell 90% of the time if a purse is a knock off or not. Most people who buy the real deal knows what a real and a fake looks like in most cases. If you cant afford the real one...go buy somethng else. Dont encourage these theifs to make fake products using someone elses brand name. Its not right and its not even legal. Why support people who break the law? How would you feel if you owned a company and someone was stealing your brand name and your business? But hey thats just my .02 cents.

and for the poster in regards to the "oreos" they are not selling those store brand cookies as "oreos" they are not using their logo or branding. Your comparing apples to oranges.

I hope you don't lose too much sleep over where/how/why these women get their purses...just my 2 cents

• 2 weeks later...

I like all kinds of bags- real LV, real Coach, Vera, and Dooney... I also enjoy the bargain hunting and 'dealing' for a knockoff. Fun when we are shopping on a cruise excursion... My kids get a kick out of the process.

We all spend our money on different things. :cool:

Archived