Ruby Princess Sailings

Paul

Generally, Pier 2. And there is a parking garage attached to it. However, it depends on what other Princess ships are in port that day. I have never quite figured out which ship has priority, but #2 is Princess' main pier. For example, today the Crown Princess, which sails weekly was not at Pier 2, but the Star Princess was.

Regardless of which pier they use, there is a shuttle that takes you to mid-port or north-port parking garages. Price is $15 per day, last I knew. There is also a park and ride near by which is $10 per day.

Which pier does Ruby sail from at Port Everglades? Also is there a parking garage close by and if possible cost of parking?

Thank you Paul

Princess typically uses Terminal 2, but this morning on the Crown we docked at Terminal 21, as Terminal 2 was taken by another Princess ship. So, I think generally they will use 2, but it is possible to use another pier. I did hear them announce to folks who parked by Terminal 2 that they had a shuttle to take them over there, since we docked in a different location.

Mike

Which pier does Ruby sail from at Port Everglades? Also is there a parking garage close by and if possible cost of parking?

Thank you Paul

On April 9th and 19th it will be at Pier #2. We're on 4/19. You?

Archived