Evening embarkation boudicca, Liverpool, any tips??

amberline

We are sailing on boudicca on 29/4/10, tickets have arrived, :D it says that we will be boarding at 7.20pm :rolleyes:.

Can anyone advise if we will get a meal on board that evening??

It also states that langton terminal will only be open from 5.30pm, as we are meeting a friend who is sailing on her own and boarding at 6.40 would we be turned away if we arrived at the terminal at the same time as her,

I do no that the terminal leaves a lot to be desired.

Thanks for any advice.

Hi Sue

We are on the previous cruise and have been advised that the ship will not arrive until 11.00 am and debarkation will not begin until 12.30 pm, hence the late sailaway. We sail on Tuesday, am almost packed!:o

Our friends who are travelling with us have an earlier check-in time than us so, as we are all travelling together, we shall hopefully check in together, the difference in our times is 40 minutes.

Rita

Hi Sue

We are on the previous cruise and have been advised that the ship will not arrive until 11.00 am and debarkation will not begin until 12.30 pm, hence the late sailaway. We sail on Tuesday, am almost packed!:o

Our friends who are travelling with us have an earlier check-in time than us so, as we are all travelling together, we shall hopefully check in together, the difference in our times is 40 minutes.

Rita

Hope you have a great cruise, excitment should be high by now,:D I know i still have 3 weeks to go but i am excited, not packed but have sorted all clothes and know exactly what i am taking!!!, (have also sorted hubby our)we have decided that we will probably arrive at langton between 5.30 and 6pm and meet up with our friend who is travelling alone.

In answer to your recent post concerning the evening meal on the first night, dinner will be served and it will be open seating on this night for passenger’s convenience. Also you would not be turned away if you arrived with your friend but please note seating is very limited hence the reason for staggered embarkation.

Regards Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, Head Office, Ipswich

In answer to your recent post concerning the evening meal on the first night, dinner will be served and it will be open seating on this night for passenger’s convenience. Also you would not be turned away if you arrived with your friend but please note seating is very limited hence the reason for staggered embarkation.

Regards Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, Head Office, Ipswich

Thank you for your reply much appreciated.

Archived