ES Price drop confirmation - how long does it take?

I submitted an ES price drop form Thursday evening? How long does it usually take until you get a confirmation that you will get the reduced price/obc?

I believe they say 2 days, but I received mine back via email in 24 hours. May be a little slow with the holidays. You may want to give it a day or two more. If you don't hear, I'd try giving them a call.

I believe you should receive an e-mail from Carnival confirming receipt of your request and stating a time frame for a response from Carnival.

At least that is what happened in my case I received an e-mail from Carnival stating they received my request, via the form, and I would hear within 3 days and I did.

Of course we only received a reduction in our final payment since we are still that far out and not an OBC as we would have liked!

I sent in my request on Thursday afternoon and got my email on Friday morning giving me my $180 OBC

I'm kinda concerned now since I sent mine in Wednesday around 5:00 PM and haven't heard back yet.

I had one on the 1st and heard back the same day. Had another on the 2nd and it took about 48 hrs for that. I think maybe the Easter holiday has effected response. I've been quite pleased with ES. I booked in July last year and during that period there has been 4 reductions for a total of $220. Started at $964 for a cat 8C and ended up at $744.

Keep in mind that it is 3 business days. If you submitted on Wednesday, for example, they have until Monday to get back to you, weekends don't count. When I submitted my request, they said I'd hear back in 3 business days and that is exactly what it was, almost to the minute. Mine went over a weekend also. Just FYI.

It's Sunday evening, and though I haven't received an email about my price drop, it was already reflected when I went to make my final payment tonight. So even with the holiday weekend and no email - it was there.

Now I'll hope for more......it would be nice to get some obc.

Archived