Miracle Inside 4K

BcIcemen

It's just like my 4J....obstructed view. You do have french doors and may have a lifeboat directly in front to block your view. We had an obstructed balcony on the Queen Mary, but, we were between lifeboats so did have some view. If the lifeboat were directly in front of you, you would still be able to see daylight and probably look down and see the water.

This is our favorite budget cabin...only available on Spirit Class Ships. We just were off Miracle today, and were in 4k. You get an Ocean View Room (Layout including the sofa) for the price of an interior. Depending on the room, will depend on what level if any view you have...but you will get some light in, and have a nice view of the deck 3 muster stations.

This is our favorite budget cabin...only available on Spirit Class Ships. We just were off Miracle today, and were in 4k. You get an Ocean View Room (Layout including the sofa) for the price of an interior. Depending on the room, will depend on what level if any view you have...but you will get some light in, and have a nice view of the deck 3 muster stations.

Do you have any photos? So the french doors open up - but there is no outdoor space, right?

We have two of these rooms booked for a second time when we go on the Miracle in May. I love these rooms... they are such a great value! The doors open into the room and there is a railing immediately outside. Right beyond that is a little catwalk for crew to walk across when inspecting the lifeboats, so sometimes you might look outside and see someone out there. There isn't much of a view from these rooms (if at all), but at least you can get some fresh air and catch a glimpse of the weather/conditions outside.

• 2 months later...

I copied a list of 4K's that was on here recently. The cabin #'s below offer a partial view between the lifeboats. These are to be considered the better of the 4K's.

4122, 4123, 4140, 4141, 4148, 4149, 4196, 4197

** note-- 4202, 4203, 4205 and 4207 have a picture window instead of french doors.

Hope this helps a little, Cari :)

I had 4148 on Miracle.

I chose this cabin because it is located between lifeboats so you get at least a tiny little view.

I like these because all I need is some natural sunlight and I am happy.

I used to book balcony staterooms but was never really on the balcony.

So pay for a 4K (or 4J on some class ships) and pay an inside price for a semi outside view!

Archived