Can an AB Penthouse Suite on Jewel visit villa area?

We sailed on the Jewel in an AB in Feb 2009. We were invited to a cocktail reception in the CY but had no other access to the Courtyard.

Do go to the cocktail reception! The CY is definitely worth the look!!

We sailed on the Jewel in an AB in Feb 2009. We were invited to a cocktail reception in the CY but had no other access to the Courtyard.

Do go to the cocktail reception! The CY is definitely worth the look!!

Do you have any pictures of your suite? We are in 11018. Anything I should know or definately bring with us ??

Thanks

We were in suite 11024 on the Jewel for the October 30th repo cruise. Here are a couple of our pictures. You will LOVE this suite. We also had our adult son traveling with us and he was quite comfortable in the extra bedroom. Let me know if you want to see more pictures; we have plenty. :)

IMG_1639.jpg.7321fcac90ab9869e9f8176facd072a1.jpg

IMG_1645.jpg.0313b1ae00fe8b968413bfc9aaa1dc4b.jpg

IMG_1638.jpg.4357f41478cda5e139f2396ebb4068c4.jpg

IMG_1643.jpg.7baca8673446703c528e85fa43be197a.jpg

We were in suite 11024 on the Jewel for the October 30th repo cruise. Here are a couple of our pictures. You will LOVE this suite. We also had our adult son traveling with us and he was quite comfortable in the extra bedroom. Let me know if you want to see more pictures; we have plenty. :)

WOULD LOVE TO SEE MORE!!!! First suite for us.... Should we bring anything special with us ??? We cannot wait !!

Thank you,:o

We are also hoping to upgrade to an AB, but a silly question. Are the rooms "real" rooms or are they just separated by curtains? We would have one room for kids and one for us, but may feel a little uncomfortable being "intimate" if it is just a curtain between the bedrooms.

Do you have any pictures of your suite? We are in 11018. Anything I should know or definately bring with us ??

I don't have any cabin pics on my work computer but you can google "NCL AB Penthouse" and see lots of pics. The colors and artwork will vary from ship to ship but the set up is basically the same. I can't think of anything specific to bring that you haven't packed on your previous cruises. You will love the AB!! It gets you spoiled reeeeeal fast...LOL!!

Are the rooms "real" rooms or are they just separated by curtains? We would have one room for kids and one for us, but may feel a little uncomfortable being "intimate" if it is just a curtain between the bedrooms.

Yes there are real rooms. The Master BR is separated by a sliding door from the living room as well as a curtain by the bed and the 2nd BR has it own door as well. However headboard wall is adjacent to the 2nd BR so you'll have to keep it down somewhat...:p;)

We are also hoping to upgrade to an AB, but a silly question. Are the rooms "real" rooms or are they just separated by curtains? We would have one room for kids and one for us, but may feel a little uncomfortable being "intimate" if it is just a curtain between the bedrooms.

Real rooms. ;)

WOULD LOVE TO SEE MORE!!!! First suite for us.... Should we bring anything special with us ??? We cannot wait !!

You won't need anything special. Just be prepared to be pampered and enjoy yourself.

The first 2 pictures are of the extra bedroom & bathroom. The 3rd pic shows the awesome coffee maker and the 5th is the walk-in shower.

IMG_1633.jpg.abd5e4d54b9f571bf091649a1f5796ce.jpg

IMG_1634.jpg.d99284fb338fa4bb0a6ee702ed336947.jpg

IMG_1637.jpg.6296a21af67e521750a1c9df5d7e8f51.jpg

IMG_1640.jpg.d7433908cfd1fa34d3e8f1d6f6a1838b.jpg

IMG_1647.jpg.bb8fd33bac87c5e10ccded07535e53ca.jpg

Archived