"Veranda with lounge seating"

I don't know what type of balcony seating the suites have but the Aqua Class cabins and probably the CC cabins have regular upright chairs that recline WITH an ottoman so when you put them together it's like a real chaise lounger. I believe the regular balcony cabins only have the upright reclining chair, but no ottoman.....I think :)

I don't know what type of balcony seating the suites have but the Aqua Class cabins and probably the CC cabins have regular upright chairs that recline WITH an ottoman so when you put them together it's like a real chaise lounger. I believe the regular balcony cabins only have the upright reclining chair, but no ottoman.....I think :)

On the M-class and S-class most of the rooms just have standard chairs - not the type you're speaking of which I believe were a new design for the S-class ships.

After wondering about this for a while, I've come to the conclusion that "Veranda seating" transforms into "Veranda with lounge seating" when they drag out a couple of footstools. None of the pictures I've seen of the new ships have any chaises on them as far as I can tell.

We are booked into a S1 aft corner suite for an upcoming cruise. Originally, I understand they had chaises, but someone said they were replaced with the standard "chair and footstool" because of wind issues. ......at least that's what I've read in other threads. There are some nice big loungers in the upper level suites, but no where else that I've seen in the posted pictures.

Rich

After wondering about this for a while, I've come to the conclusion that "Veranda seating" transforms into "Veranda with lounge seating" when they drag out a couple of footstools. None of the pictures I've seen of the new ships have any chaises on them as far as I can tell.

We are booked into a S1 aft corner suite for an upcoming cruise. Originally, I understand they had chaises, but someone said they were replaced with the standard "chair and footstool" because of wind issues. ......at least that's what I've read in other threads. There are some nice big loungers in the upper level suites, but no where else that I've seen in the posted pictures.

Rich

On the S class ships I kind of liked the chair and footstool. Since the backs of the chairs reclined it was about the same as having a chaise lounge but much more flexible given the small size of the balcony. There are lots of times we like a regular chair and would rather have those than the chaise lounges if we had to have just one or the other. And the footstools can also be used to sit on if you have more company that chairs.

I wonder if they'll put these on the M-class ships when they Solsticize them.

Archived