What if any perks for having a J suite?

We were in a GS on the Explorer last year, as it is larger than the JS, but I found the make-up table in a poor position in the Grand Suite, when the beds have to seperated.

Also it doesn't have a true walk in closet, were my grandson could dress and undress.

The GS is probably more suited for a couple.

I find the Junior suite right for my circumstances, as I have access to the Concierge Lounge due to my D+ status.

I also can do without the nightly "goodies" and the VIP seating by the pool, as I prefere sitting on a higher deck in partial shade.

To each his own, I was simply stating my opinion, and I have chosen a JS again for my EX cruise on January 6, 2011.

Ginnie

Hi Ginnie, and I agree about the vanity table in the GS to be in a poor location also. It's the same way in an OS where the bed definitely becomes a problem when trying to move the chair.

Thanks to all for your comments, v interesting.

We have booked a JS for our short cruise in November, our first time and we are really looking forward to it! :D

Will keep eyes on prices for GS incase we can get an even better deal!!

Archived