MAY 12 Rumbaba Charters Sail May 9

Karmalady

We will be on the Glory arriving at St. Thomas 9 am. We have booked Rumbaba tour for 9:30-10ish; soon as we can get to Redhook. Captain Bobby is telling me that Glory docks at 10 am which is not the information I have. I think that will make us too late getting back as we sail at 6. :confused:

Question....is the 9 am docking the correct time.? Has anyone taken this tour from The Glory?

Another question. There are four of us going on this; is someone else looking to book this tour? Two more people can go but I am thinking 10ish or before.

THanks for your replies!

We will be on the Glory arriving at St. Thomas 9 am. We have booked Rumbaba tour for 9:30-10ish; soon as we can get to Redhook. Captain Bobby is telling me that Glory docks at 10 am which is not the information I have. I think that will make us too late getting back as we sail at 6. :confused:

Question....is the 9 am docking the correct time.? Has anyone taken this tour from The Glory?

Another question. There are four of us going on this; is someone else looking to book this tour? Two more people can go but I am thinking 10ish or before.

THanks for your replies!

We were actually suppose to be going on this same date, but it is just my husband & myself and we are on Freedom of the Seas. It doesn't dock until 11am and I think your ship docks at 9am. So, I guess we will have to back out, since there are 4 of you. I had contacted Bobby months ago & he was holding for me, but I haven't had any luck finding others from our ship to commit. You win!!! :rolleyes: It will be great. We sailed with them 2 yrs. ago & had a wonderful day. Not sure what we'll do in St. Thomas now.

I know you will love it.

We were actually suppose to be going on this same date, but it is just my husband & myself and we are on Freedom of the Seas. It doesn't dock until 11am and I think your ship docks at 9am. So, I guess we will have to back out, since there are 4 of you. I had contacted Bobby months ago & he was holding for me, but I haven't had any luck finding others from our ship to commit. You win!!! :rolleyes: It will be great. We sailed with them 2 yrs. ago & had a wonderful day. Not sure what we'll do in St. Thomas now.

I know you will love it.

Endoellen....I am soooooooooo sorry you didn't win also! OH MY I feel lousy you can't go too. :confused: I was just way afraid to leave at 11:30 since our ship leaves at 6. Maybe next time?

THank you for responding to my post and for the well wishes!! I am thankful for CC and you're paying sharp attention. :) I'm hoping and confident you will also find something wonderful to do that day too. :D

Happy Cruising!

Archived