Advice for first time cruisers.....

Hi All, I was just wondering about everyone's best piece of advice for first time cruisers. We sail in 30 days and are getting very excited. I am glad we discovered these boards as I am learning a lot. Just thought I would ask all the experts out there to let us know the best piece of advice or what not to miss for us first timers. We are traveling with two boys (8&10), so any advice on kids programs, activites, etc. would be wonderful too.

Thanks so much!!!

Hi All, I was just wondering about everyone's best piece of advice for first time cruisers. We sail in 30 days and are getting very excited. I am glad we discovered these boards as I am learning a lot. Just thought I would ask all the experts out there to let us know the best piece of advice or what not to miss for us first timers. We are traveling with two boys (8&10), so any advice on kids programs, activites, etc. would be wonderful too.

Thanks so much!!!

There was a post a few days ago listing everything for first time cruisers - think it might have been on the main royal board. I will see if i can find and post a link.

Your kids WILL LOVE IT. My dd starting cruising when she was 4 - it would get to the point at night i would have to beg her to leave kids club so we could go to bed. Your 8 year old might have more fun in the club than your 10 year old. But, idk - since there are two of them it might not be an issue.

Kathy

Thanks for the link. There was some great advice there. I think both of my kids will love it. My 10 year old loves to make new friends and do all different types of activities. Can't wait.

Archived