'Round The Horn!

Calliope

It seems the QE2 thread is holding a competition to either get most views or posts before 3rd Jan... strewth, I nearly ended up sailing with those wanks.

Horner's have STYLE!

We P..s into the Wind

Get ON the HORN!!!

Stop your games and sail/**** off

Jack

They're still doing it... OH, QE2 w4nks, we've let you do your games and laughed at you.

Stop it now.

Oh, Jack! What ARE you on about! Sometimes I think we speak different languages!

I can figure out half of what you posted. And I'm guilty of cranking up the QE2 posts, even though I will be on the QM2! Just because people post interesting stuff and I respond! I don't really think about how many hits it gets!

But if you prefer to think of it that way!

Now, how many people l think Jack keeps posting these short silly little inanities to get his numbers up to-... whatever the next step above cool cruiser is! (JACK! DON'T DO IT! Then you won't be COOL any more! Even in the Sherwood Forest! <G>)

Karie

Ooops. maybe I should have posted this one over on the QM2 thread- So we can keep up, you know! <BEG>

Careful, Jack, I'm one of those QE2 people that are daft enough to brave a winter North Atlantic crossing!

Forget about the chest, but my left ear is already the pierced one. I guess that I better not wear the ear ring till after we 'round the Horn.;)

I would be privileged to be your "mate"

Fact is... there's a game on, which I didn't know I was part of.

It's a bit like laughing at somebody who's laughing at everybody who doesn't care about who's laughing... so who's next 4 a laugh or shall we LOOP or go around the HORN and forget this minor "fart game"??

I'm on Santiago to Los Angeles leg this February. I talked with res today and they insist I must have this dreadful shot, else I will not be allowed to board without a doctor's waiver letter. This is so absurd and totally unecessary considering our itinerary. We have been all over Latin America- Iguazu, and Amazon, etc and never needed this. Actually, there were no mosquitoes, just fleas in the market in Manaus.

And on this board, I see conflicting statements.

Can anyone tell me how to get beyond this?

Barb

I finally decided to just to have doctor friend of mine do a waiver. It is ridiculous. Cunard told me it was becasue Ecuador required it. I looked . They don't so instead I just decided on an note.

These people are taking the p...

Horners, for the last 6 month's at least they've been "hooking us"

Awe, feck

Who cares, except maybe "ntb" thread, if that was part of the scam, then I give it over to the OsamaQE2 crowd, win at any costs who cares who wins.

How can you do this to people?

So crap

Last post,

I'm probably "scored" as part of the game (if so, take 30+ off and suck ..it) ... such a crap ending as I believe most posts to this board to be up front and NOT including games.

Not the first time I've been fu***d over, probably won't be tha last.

:(

Hi all,

Sorry for butting in like this but now that Xmas is dealt with my wife and I can now look forward to our Rio - Santiagi & 'round the horne trip. I'm so pleased there's such a thriving and eager community surrounding this experience. My first cruise as such and so the excitement is building. Reading this thread through is immensely valuable; thank you.

Hope you all have a wonderful time - I know we will. I'll certainly have fun guessing who on board has posted here!

Cheers

I'm curious what people's thoughts are on possible shore excursions for the portion of the trip of Rio to Valparaiso. Has anyone booked excursions yet, or will you just wait until you get onboard the ship? Any insights as to which excursions are not to be missed?

Thanks! I can't believe this trip is already around the corner, 10 months after being booked. Finally!!

We didn't book until Oct so if we had booked the Cunard flight with Virgin we would have to had a night in Rio cos thats the late deal - a hotel the night before cruise. Also we could only get a inside cabin because the cruise is full , still sure it will be ok.

We land around the same time so I don't know what they do with you until boarding time!

We have only ever travelled from Southampton with Cunard (or any line come to that) Was on QM2 in April transatlantic to NY and boarding was straight on at 12.30 but I don't know what it will be like in Rio. We did not fancy staying in Rio hence the AF flights.

Don't know if you have been on QM2 before but it's a super ship and you will love her. We had a hull balcony last time but the weather was not so good so we could not really use it. Now on this trip a balcony would have been nice. There is a waiting list for upgrading so that will not happen.

We did try to upgrade the flight to business class but AF wanted £1350 each extra!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys

This being my first major cruise the whole process is something of a new experience. Thing is, 2 weeks before the off, sheds loads of cash doled out and no tickets in sight. Plenty of jazzy brochures from Cunard but I can't see that carrying much weight with the Port Authorities. Is this normal? I'm no virgin traveller and usually my agents and the operators have this stuff cold well before now.

I'm not worrying, right?:confused:

Archived