Anyone done NCL or Pride of America with under 2?

Califonria cruiser

We are going on Pride of America with my 7 year old and a 9 month old. Can anyone tell me if there is any chance of private babysitting or any activity for the under 2 set? Because they are in port every day, it looks like the kids club is only open 9-noon and 6-10:30 that is free and wondering what happens if I want to leave my 7 year old one day 9-3?

Anyone have any info?

Jenn

It's been 5 years since I've cruised w/ NCL and they did not have any babysitting for the under 2 set at that point in time. Are you looking at leaving your daughter with the kids center while you go on an excursion? Usually excursion days the centers are open for babysitting all day long.

We are going on Pride of America with my 7 year old and a 9 month old. Can anyone tell me if there is any chance of private babysitting or any activity for the under 2 set? Because they are in port every day, it looks like the kids club is only open 9-noon and 6-10:30 that is free and wondering what happens if I want to leave my 7 year old one day 9-3?

Anyone have any info?

Jenn

We're traveling on NCL Dawn on Sunday with our 6 month old. Unfortunately they have NO childcare/babysitting for under 2s, though they do have an "activity area" called the Under 2 Zoo where parents can go to play with their babies. We're actually traveling with my mother-in-law so we can have some time alone and all share the responsibilities of the baby. I don't know anything about the kids club, though I have heard they usually close for lunch/dinner so I doubt you can just leave your 7yo there all day.

Thanks! I saw int he dailies this under 2 zoo and wasn't sure what it was. It would be nice to have an area to play with my son as well as my 7 year old. I am planning on leaving my 7 year old after dinner most nights for a couple hours if she wants to. Usually when we go on a cruise she seems to graviatate towards other kids and wants to go to the "club".

I wasn't sure about the babysitting but at least I can now plan accordingly.

I also had thought of leaving my 7 year old one day and wasn't sure if they would allow that from 9-3. It looked like it was only open 9-noon.

Jenn

Archived