Need liquor store near Condado or pier

stanjj111

Would like to pick up some wine or champagne before our cruise. We are staying one night in the Condado are, Holiday Inn (near Wydham I think). We are leaving on the Constellation from Old San Juan the next day. Can anyone tell me of a liquor store within walking distance of either of these areas? Thanks, Stan

Hi Stan,

There are liquor stores within walking distance but very expensive. We left for our cruise on Jan. 16th and got our liquor at the duty free shop at the pier in Old San Juan - inexpensive.

Would like to pick up some wine or champagne before our cruise. We are staying one night in the Condado are, Holiday Inn (near Wydham I think). We are leaving on the Constellation from Old San Juan the next day. Can anyone tell me of a liquor store within walking distance of either of these areas? Thanks, Stan

There's a large full-service Pueblo supermarket out there, well under a mile away if you're up to that. See my map posted here.

We bought liquor in the duty free at the pier after 'checking in' for the Carnival Destiny and it happened to slip onto the ship in my backpack without notice. They had a limited selection of wine and I don't specifically remember any champagne.

Archived