Nassau with a 13 month old baby

fancy_nance_126

We're (me, DH, and 26 mo DS) going in 3 weeks (yippee), so can't give you personal experience. But, from what I've read, we've decided (I think) to just do the day pass at the Hilton that includes the beach and a pool and a credit for food. I originally was thinking of doing the free part of Atlantis, but I hear it's a lot of walking and I think DS would want to go into the paying part and I know we won't get our money's worth on that.

The other option I was considering was doing Blue Lagoon beach (possibly in part with the free Atlantis trip), but I like the sound of the Hilton and that it's right near the ship within easy walking distance.

We'll be on the Majesty early May and our baby will have just turned 1. Our friends will have their 11 mo baby with them too, so we're also looking for SOMETHING to do that allows the adults to have fun, but isn't completed limiting b/c of the babies. It's not like we're all going to go snorkeling w/ sharks, you know? ;)

We've considered the Dolphin Encounter (and just take turns holding the children), but we haven't completely decided on that yet. I guess at this point we're playing it by ear...:confused:

I would suggest a nice day at the beach, I havent been to the bahamas yet and actually im leaving my 16 month old at grandmas but.....

I know how things tend to go with toddlers and lots of planned activities and shuffling and it tends to be quite stressful :eek: My boy loves loves loves the beach though. We live in Fl about 10 mins from the beach and are there most afternoons. Dig him a little tidal pool and he could play for hours.

I had seen this before and was going to respond that you should go to Blue Lagoon Island and do the Beach Day! Sorry, I must have forgotten to respond. The water there is very shallow so your little one will be able to enjoy the water and the beach and everyone going will be able to enjoy the island! It's beautiful! You're also able to see the dolphins and sealions which was really nice. I don't have kids myself, but I work with kids and think this place is fabulous for anyone of any age! The kids that were there when we were there were having a blast!

Archived