Parking Rental car at Honolulu Cruise port

tracyvansmith

I am thinking about renting a car in Honolulu. Our ship is in port form the 23-24 of Apirl. I was just wondering where we could park the car the night of the 23. Also when taking the car back to the airport on the 24 do the car rental places shuttle you back to the cruise port? If so how long does this take? Just wondering when we would have to take the car back to be able to be back to the ship at 4:30pm.

I am thinking about renting a car in Honolulu. Our ship is in port form the 23-24 of Apirl. I was just wondering where we could park the car the night of the 23. Also when taking the car back to the airport on the 24 do the car rental places shuttle you back to the cruise port? If so how long does this take? Just wondering when we would have to take the car back to be able to be back to the ship at 4:30pm.

Thrifty has a Waikiki Office. I know I have read on old threads that they shuttle to the pier. However, for most current and accurate information try to call them direct. Do not call the 800 number.

Archived