Just booked Hyatt Place North FFL

cruisin' 4 fun

I used valuetrip.com and am a little nerves about using an online site. It can take up to 2 days to hear back from them to see if the reservations is accepted. Which doesn't make sense to me. Why would they advertise a price then decline it? But from reading on here quite a few of you have done so. I hope everything turns out ok.

I was nervous to. I actually did it and messed up on the form with date that they emailed back for a clarification and I cancelled as I didn't like giving a credit card and not knowing.. But then acouple weeks later I did it again and heard in 2 days. No problems I hope hotel is sold out they have my confirmation number as I have called. We will see next Friday. Carolyn

Just returned from a stay there and I did use this website. I heard back the next day. Everything was great, no problems, and I will stay here again if in Ft. Lauderdale.

Just returned from a stay there and I did use this website. I heard back the next day. Everything was great, no problems, and I will stay here again if in Ft. Lauderdale.

Glad to hear it. I hope to hear back from them tomorrow.

What rates are you getting at the Hyatt?

For when we want to go in Dec. it's $109, but I think earlier in the year it's going for a cheap as $89. I forget the date time frames. It also goes up to $129, I think. Check out the website. I called Hyatt to see if they would match and they won't as I would have rather booked right through Hyatt. Still haven't heard from valuetrip.com yet.

I also recently booked the Hyatt Place. It's been 3 days since I put in my request,and I haven't received a confirmation. I was going to rebook, but decided to call the Hyatt first. They told me that the reservation had been made, so I guess I just wait for Value Trips to also confirm this.

I also asked about using a Hyatt giftcard purchased from Costco, and they said it had to be an approved card. Does anyone know for sure if this is an ok giftcard when booking thru Value Trips? They didn't say it wasn't, but couldn't tell me it was.

I also recently booked the Hyatt Place. It's been 3 days since I put in my request,and I haven't received a confirmation. I was going to rebook, but decided to call the Hyatt first. They told me that the reservation had been made, so I guess I just wait for Value Trips to also confirm this.

I also asked about using a Hyatt giftcard purchased from Costco, and they said it had to be an approved card. Does anyone know for sure if this is an ok giftcard when booking thru Value Trips? They didn't say it wasn't, but couldn't tell me it was.

So you got me thinking and I just got off the phone with the Hyatt and valuetrips did make my reservation also. Just wished they would have sent me a confirmation after they made the reservation. But it all looks good now.

Thanks for the tips on hotels for Fort Lauderdale. I was booked at the Hampton Inn, Stirling Road in Fort Lauderdale, but reviews caused me to look around. I just booked using your suggestions and I am awaiting my confirmation. Enjoy your stay and your cruise.

We just got back from our trip and stayed at the Hyatt Place for two nights last weekend. We booked through Value Trips and also used Costco gift cards and and had no problems.

We just got back from our trip and stayed at the Hyatt Place for two nights last weekend. We booked through Value Trips and also used Costco gift cards and and had no problems.

Hi goscudder, did you use 4 ($50) certificate for 2 nites or you can only use 1 ($50) per nite? since it's under $100.00 per nite. Thanks

Hi goscudder, did you use 4 ($50) certificate for 2 nites or you can only use 1 ($50) per nite? since it's under $100.00 per nite. Thanks

Since we had two rooms for two nights, I actually used eight of them! Because we were a couple dollars under (I think the rooms end up being $98/night), they told us to grab a few sodas or waters from their little snack bar. I thought it was a great deal.

Make sure you check your statement when you check out. Our original statement didn't show that we used gift cards for BOTH nights, only the first night. A quick call to the front desk was all it took and they fixed it.

Me and 3 friends just stayed at hyatt place north on 4/3/10 the day before our cruise departed. The room was nice and clean and was the hotel. We ate at the outback steakhouse next door and then road to the movies not to far away. We used valuetrips at the rate of $89.00 pernight with $15.00 for addtl persons. The shuttle to the pier was quick and trouble free as we were signed up on the 10:30 (1st run). It took 10 minutes to get to the pier it is very close. Iwouldn't hesitate to stay again if sailing out of fll.

Archived