Early Saver disappeared now what??

scchasgal

Now that I am past the 5 month period for Early Saver it is no longer an option on carnival.com to choose. When looking at the website for price drops so I just look at any of the three choices left and the lowest one is what I compare my ES rate to? Generally looks like past guest is the lowest of the three.

I am I on the right track?

Yes, you're correct. Actually, just keep watching ALL prices for your category...if any of them drop, you're eligible for an adjustment. And, keep checking, don't give up...you can get OBC/Upgrade anytime up to 2 days before departure.

Have a great cruise, and good luck!

Some of the categories, such a military rate, you may have to check on other web sites. Get the prices and then contact a Carnival PVP to confirm. I had that happen for two of my price drops last ES cruise. Worked out very well for me in the end.

If the CAT is sold old.. I don't see how you can price compare... am I missing something:confused:

Not sold out still many cabins in the 7C category. As per ES rules they don't offer ES within 5 months of your sail date so the ES category has disappeared.

Now that I am past the 5 month period for Early Saver it is no longer an option on carnival.com to choose. When looking at the website for price drops so I just look at any of the three choices left and the lowest one is what I compare my ES rate to? Generally looks like past guest is the lowest of the three.

I am I on the right track?

When you book Early Saver you're not only concerned with drops in the Early Saver Rate itself (which goes away in 3 months cruises 5 days or less and in 5 months cruises 6 days or more) but you also want to monitor drops for any rates that you're eligible for, including the FunSelect Rate, Past Guest Rate (if you're a Past guest), the 55+ Rate (if you're 55+), the Resident Rate for your State of Residence, and the Military Rate (if you're military eligible). If the Past Guest rate drops below your current ES rate, and you’re a Past Guest, you get that rate. Same for FunSelect, 55+, Resident and Military Rate drops. Remember that the price protection is for same ship, same dates, same Cabin Category and same number of passengers (the adjustment is for the combined PAX 1 and PAX 2 rates AND the PAX 3 (if any) and PAX 4 (if any) rates.

You can monitor Military Rates on any of the several on-line sites that display Military Rates; you cannot determine these rates on carnival.com, only by calling Carnival. You can view the current Military Rate s offered by Carnival at http://www.bookccl.com/salestools/FunFaxes/Special%20Programs/T1PM1.pdf .

Once Booked, You can check the Past Guest, 55+ and Resident Promo Rates daily using the Quick Search Box on carnival.com . In order to view the promo rates, it may be necessary to first Log-In with your username AND Password, then Log-Out, such that no Name or Past Guest ID info is displayed when you visit carnival.com.

KEN

Archived