Balcony "Tricks of the Trade"

Jaymee287

the little thing on the floor used for the main door works just fine keeping the balcony door open when wedged in near the hinge. unfortunately, we were unable to keep our door open much because the people on both sides of us were out on their balconies smoking day and night :mad:

We used the wedge shaped door stop the steward used for the main door.

Just slip if in between the door and frame near a hinge.

As far as decorating the balcony???

I wouldn't...especially on the outside.

It would probably end up blowing off very quickly and

also block the view of that beautiful water.

That and they would probably frown on it ;)

I use a bungee and the door stopper. I use the bungee when I do not feel like opening the door while we are in the room. We walk in and out all the time. During the night, I use the door stopper so the door is not left wide open. It is open just enough for me to hear the ocean. As for the air, I have never had a problem with it being too hot in the cabin while the door is open.

We use a bungee cord also and on the Victory the AC stayed on with the balcony door open!

I have never seen anyone decorate their balcony.

For fun - we take Bubbles - it brings out the kid in us - we hold the bubble wand over the balcony and watch the bubbles fly!! It's so neat! lol Love it!

lalvey[/left];23935519]the little thing on the floor used for the main door works just fine keeping the balcony door open when wedged in near the hinge. unfortunately, we were unable to keep our door open much because the people on both sides of us were out on their balconies smoking day and night :mad:

I am so afraid that I am going to have that happen to me too! :eek:

I know that smokers are people too (;)) and they have rights ... but why does it always seem like their "rights" are blowing right in my face?! :D

We use a bungee cord also and on the Victory the AC stayed on with the balcony door open!

I have never seen anyone decorate their balcony.

For fun - we take Bubbles - it brings out the kid in us - we hold the bubble wand over the balcony and watch the bubbles fly!! It's so neat! lol Love it!

Bubbles such a FUN idea, I'm so stealing it LOL

I am so afraid that I am going to have that happen to me too! :eek:

I know that smokers are people too (;)) and they have rights ... but why does it always seem like their "rights" are blowing right in my face?! :D

Just think of it as "your face is getting into their smoke"

Just think of it as "your face is getting into their smoke"

Just go up to the deck above them and pour water over the edge...that usually ends the smoke for a bit...at least from their yucky cigs, you may see smoke coming from their head though cause they are so upset...but who cares! :D

get a balcony that has a sliding glass door. We do that and use one of the patio chairs to hold it open. Decorating the exterior balcony is not permitted nor would it be wise to do.

How do you get a sliding door?

Archived