?? for bladerunner6- need info on Emerald R744

bladerunner6- I did a search for Emerald cabin R744 and found that you too had been assigned this cabin. Just wondering if you can advise of any pros/cons for this location. I see from the deck plans it's close to the aft pool-someone said it was like having a rather large balcony right off your room without the price tag :D. DH & I are nonsmokers but don't mind if others do-just don't want to be in a cloud if we can help it. Did you find that this area was truly adults only? Since we are leaving the kids behind for this one, we are looking to just relax as child free as possible. :rolleyes: Also wondering about that door-does it slam-someone else stated that was a problem-did you find that as well. Any light you can shed would be great.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Happy cruising-Monique

hello is anyone out there :confused:......................... Has no one ever cruised Emerald -riveria deck close to aft pool before??? :confused:

We have been in that location several times on the Ruby/Emerald/Crown and yes the door can be annoying if its not adjusted properly.

I used the door on either side on our Ruby cruise last week and it was not slamming but closing slowly.

Its a great location!!

We have been in that location several times on the Ruby/Emerald/Crown and yes the door can be annoying if its not adjusted properly.

I used the door on either side on our Ruby cruise last week and it was not slamming but closing slowly.

Its a great location!!

thank you! I am a little less stressed now that I have someone who has at least slept near this location answer me. Would you happen to know if its slamming do I just advised the help desk (pursers desk) to have it adjusted? Thanks in advance for your response.

Happy cruising! :D

thank you! I am a little less stressed now that I have someone who has at least slept near this location answer me. Would you happen to know if its slamming do I just advised the help desk (pursers desk) to have it adjusted? Thanks in advance for your response.

Happy cruising! :D

Yes contact the pursers desk, but stay on it as it could take awhile.

Archived