mexico day use pass at resort

louirish

we will be stopping in puerto vallarta and mazatlan in early June from a rccl cruise. we were wondering if we could go to any resorts and get a day use pass cheaper than what the cruise line is offering? How much do they cost and which resorts have it available?

I just E Mailed Dreams Resort in Puerto Vallarta about that. They said...

We are delighted to offer you our special all inclusive (lunch, drinks, facilities, activities and more) day pass at $58 US dollars per adult, children from 2 to 12 years old pay half.

We are located 6 miles South from the Marina Pier and the taxi far should be from $12 to $20 US dollars. All depends on the vehicle.

In Mazatlan You can try the El Cid El Morro hotel ... I believe it's $35 if you want to go AI with food/drinks. We went and told them we just wanted to use the facility and purchase our own food/drinks and they took my husband ID and gave us bands for the towels. we bought food/drinks at the bar.

I believe the new Riu hotel in Mazatlan is offering AI day passes as well... but you need to email them directly for the price when you will be there.

In PV you can try Dreams as suggested previously or the Crown Paradise offers a Day pass for $35 and is walking distance from the pier. You can also try AI resorts up in Nuevo Vallarta if you want to take the longer cab ride. There is a Dreams up there (villamagna) as well as the Paradise Village. I would email any of these resorts ahead of time to get a quote on price for a day pass.

Have a wonderful trip!

In Mazatlan You can try the El Cid El Morro hotel ... I believe it's $35 if you want to go AI with food/drinks. We went and told them we just wanted to use the facility and purchase our own food/drinks and they took my husband ID and gave us bands for the towels. we bought food/drinks at the bar.

I believe the new Riu hotel in Mazatlan is offering AI day passes as well... but you need to email them directly for the price when you will be there.

In PV you can try Dreams as suggested previously or the Crown Paradise offers a Day pass for $35 and is walking distance from the pier. You can also try AI resorts up in Nuevo Vallarta if you want to take the longer cab ride. There is a Dreams up there (villamagna) as well as the Paradise Village. I would email any of these resorts ahead of time to get a quote on price for a day pass.

Have a wonderful trip!

We did El Cid in Mazatlan and it was well worth it. There will be cab fare of course. Wish I could remember how much it was but it didn't break the bank.

We just returned from a 10 day 4/2. Went to El Cid and paid nothing just drank and ate yum ordered the kilo of shrimp. Went to the Krystal in PV again just showed cruise card and in the 4 of us went. Went to the Princess in Acapulco spent the whole day and paid nothing for day use, I highly recommend the Princess it was awesome. We also went to Nikki beach hotel in Cabo was given a cabana and als did not have to pay.

Archived