Your Time Dining

EmiGirl826

I think that's what it's called. Anyway, I'm being forced into doing this with the group of people that I'm going with.

Anyway, one of my favorite things about a cruise is getting to know the wait staff and vice versa. Usually by the end of the cruise they don't even have to ask what I want to drink and you get to know about them personally and where they're from. Like I said, it's one of my favorite things. Is this still possible with my time dining or do you just get whoever you can get at that time? I'd really hate to lose this part of the "experience." Thanks for you help!

Thanks for the info!

I'm a creature of habit and I don't like change much and this is definitely going to be different than my usual cruise dining experience. lol But that's not going to say it's going to be bad... just different.

Thank you all again!

Thanks for the info!

I'm a creature of habit and I don't like change much and this is definitely going to be different than my usual cruise dining experience. lol But that's not going to say it's going to be bad... just different.

Thank you all again!

There's that old saying "try it, you might like it"....LOL... Seriously, I think you will like it. I know I did.

We requested the same waitstaff and got them each night. I would also like to say that if you are traveling with a large group it is nice, because if someone isn't ready or decides not to go one night it doesn't matter, they can go later or if some of you want to do the Steak House and some do not it's ok.

We had Your Time Dining in January on a short cruise. We were seated at the same table, each evening with the same waitstaff....I believe they put in the computer where you sat each night and try their best. They did ask us if we wanted to sit at the same table, which we always said yes....

We really enjoyed "Your Time". We didn't have to rush around for a certain time, and we never had to wait for a table.

Archived