Jewel AB 11018

KevinsCruising

My sister in law was able to Upsell to a AB Penthouse !!! So she will get the same perks.

OMG, this is wonderful news. You are going to have a great, great time. I can't wait to hear your stories. Be prepared to be blown away! I'm so excited for you and your family.

Kevin, im jealous!! LOL ive never cruised without a balcony before.. this is my first cruise that we are in an OV and mainly b/c we are sailing from NY and i saw no reason to spend an extra 300 pp to sit in the cold for 3 days of our sailing..

my BF and i's october cruise outta FLL has a balcony.. thank god!

but look at you with the mackdaddy suite for our sailing!!! Congrats!!!!

Kevin, im jealous!! LOL ive never cruised without a balcony before.. this is my first cruise that we are in an OV and mainly b/c we are sailing from NY and i saw no reason to spend an extra 300 pp to sit in the cold for 3 days of our sailing..

my BF and i's october cruise outta FLL has a balcony.. thank god!

but look at you with the mackdaddy suite for our sailing!!! Congrats!!!!

Its not going to be that cold. We did the same route last March on the Gem and had regular balconies. We spent a lot of time out there. I need my balcony. You may want to see what it cost to upsell to a minisuite or regular balcony. Maybe cheaper now that we are so close. The buckets of beer fit so well on the table on the balcony. :D. I am also a TA and know that there have been some cancellations going on this week so there may be something available and cheaper. No harm to check it out.

Good luck, ;)

Its not going to be that cold. We did the same route last March on the Gem and had regular balconies. We spent a lot of time out there. I need my balcony. You may want to see what it cost to upsell to a minisuite or regular balcony. Maybe cheaper now that we are so close. The buckets of beer fit so well on the table on the balcony. :D. I am also a TA and know that there have been some cancellations going on this week so there may be something available and cheaper. No harm to check it out.

Good luck, ;)

i did.. thats where the 300 pp came about... im not willing to spring it LOL..

its ok,, my cruise in oct has a balcony.. this is with my DBF sister , so its ok if i dont have one

i did.. thats where the 300 pp came about... im not willing to spring it LOL..

its ok,, my cruise in oct has a balcony.. this is with my DBF sister , so its ok if i dont have one

Thats great about your October Balcony. Times are tough now. We have to get what we can afford. The important thing is that you are still "Cruising!" :)

Thats great about your October Balcony. Times are tough now. We have to get what we can afford. The important thing is that you are still "Cruising!" :)

considering my last cruise was in 2006... i didnt care if they put me in the crew quarters!! LOL i used to cruise 3/4 times a year.. then medically i couldnt travel until last year, so this is LONNNG overdue!

I just looked at the photo on the NCL website, and it is a stock photo that is also used for the AC (which is decidedly, not the same kind of room). Don't worry about it. If you click on the floorplan link, it will show the correct layout.

I just looked at the photo on the NCL website, and it is a stock photo that is also used for the AC (which is decidedly, not the same kind of room). Don't worry about it. If you click on the floorplan link, it will show the correct layout.

Thank you

Archived