Tickets in UK thorugh TA

We are due to sail in 3 weeks and still no tickets/documention for trip. Was in TA today and she rang RCL in UK and they said they will not be doing tickets until 2 weeks before. In September we had tickets about 5 weeks before sailling again through TA .

Just wondering how close to sailing have others got their tickets in UK if through TA?

The one and only time I used a TA I was tearing my hair out over being unable to print off the SetSail pass online as it turned out that they hadn't forwarded final payment to RCCL (I had paid on time). Stress I did not need. Since then I book directly with RCCL.

My wife and I booked through a TA for our cruise on Indy on May 15th, we already have our tickets...(well, I THINK that's what it is, it's the little booklet you get that has the setsail pass and luggage labels and all that bumpf.)

A couple of years ago I got the tickets about 4 weeks before, but now they are shorter, last year it was about 2 weeks. I would not worry, as they can send out e-docs if it gets to close and they have not arrived.

thanks everyone for replies

The one and only time I used a TA I was tearing my hair out over being unable to print off the SetSail pass online as it turned out that they hadn't forwarded final payment to RCCL (I had paid on time). Stress I did not need. Since then I book directly with RCCL.

Have been able to do the setsail pass so know it is paid lol

My wife and I booked through a TA for our cruise on Indy on May 15th, we already have our tickets...(well, I THINK that's what it is, it's the little booklet you get that has the setsail pass and luggage labels and all that bumpf.)

Yes the booklet is what we are waiting on, hopefully will have it for end of next week

Not got my RCCL ones yet but still 6 weeks to go on them.:)

However I am sailing with Celebrity a week Monday and have not yet got my tickets!! :(

Have chased TA (same as mentioned earlier) who chased Celebrity, who said they were in process of being printed!!!

Have completed online check in and printed set sail passes but been told still need tickets....... So I am waiting with fingers crossed! :o

We are sailing on the Radiance of the Seas in 3 weeks and have not received our tickets yet, they usually send them out 2 weeks before on previous cruises, so dont worry, as long as you have printed off your SetSail Pass you are on your way.

Geraldine :):)

We are due to sail in 3 weeks and still no tickets/documention for trip. Was in TA today and she rang RCL in UK and they said they will not be doing tickets until 2 weeks before. In September we had tickets about 5 weeks before sailling again through TA .

Just wondering how close to sailing have others got their tickets in UK if through TA?

We picked up our tickets for our cruise last week 5 weeks before we cruise. I am sure you will have them in time. It is quite common to not get documents and tickets until 1-2 weeks before departure.

Don't panic and RELAX :)

thanks everyone for replies

Have been able to do the setsail pass so know it is paid lol

Yes the booklet is what we are waiting on, hopefully will have it for end of next week

If you have the setsail pass then you don't need tickets.

You just need setsail pass, passport and creditcard when you check in.

There will be a separate queue for those with a set sail pass.

The tickets are pretty redundant and you won't be asked for them. Not sure why they bother still printing them - you can find all the answers here - LOL!

Archived