Drink Packages Galore!

rothjer

Hi All

We are excited to learn more about drink packages, however, I am unable to find specifics and prices on X's website, and for some reason the search option comes up with anything but something that I useful. Can anyone help point me in the right direction/ link to a previous post.

Thanks in advance!

Hi All

We are excited to learn more about drink packages, however, I am unable to find specifics and prices on X's website, and for some reason the search option comes up with anything but something that I useful. Can anyone help point me in the right direction/ link to a previous post.

Thanks in advance!

Other than purchasing hard liquor by the bottle ahead of time, it is by cruise length, ship, other...I think you can only get that info once your are booked for a cruise.

You may get it via phone but I do not trust that since I get so many differing answers.

Our cruise is not yet available online for the fall cruise, I hear about 6 months out or less they start to post them.

this is the pricing for my 4 night Eclipse cruise on the 29th April - in GBP - you will need to convert to USD, it should give you an idea of prices though

Bottled Water Package - Starting from: 35.10 GBP Per Package - 8.70 GBP Per Day

Fountain Soda Package - Starting from: 14.95 GBP Per Package - 3.75 GBP Per Day

Beer Package - Starting from: 89.70 GBP Per Package - 22.40 GBP Per Day

Liquor Package - 133.90 GBP Per Package - 33.70 GBP Per Day

Frozen Drinks Package - Starting from: 57.20 GBP Per Package - 14.30 GBP Per Day

this is the pricing for my 4 night Eclipse cruise on the 29th April - in GBP - you will need to convert to USD, it should give you an idea of prices though

Bottled Water Package - Starting from: 35.10 GBP Per Package - 8.70 GBP Per Day

Fountain Soda Package - Starting from: 14.95 GBP Per Package - 3.75 GBP Per Day

Beer Package - Starting from: 89.70 GBP Per Package - 22.40 GBP Per Day

Liquor Package - 133.90 GBP Per Package - 33.70 GBP Per Day

Frozen Drinks Package - Starting from: 57.20 GBP Per Package - 14.30 GBP Per Day

Do they have a package for soda fountain and non-alcoholic frozen drinks? We had an Ultimate card on Princess which was great but I can't see an equivalent here. Also is there a coffee card?

Archived