Superbowl and Formal Night

libbydic

We will be on the Caribbean Princess next Saturday 2/5 and I know Sunday night is supposed to be the first formal night. Do you think they will change that due to the Superbowl. I don't think I'd bother gettting all dressed up and then go to MUTS and watch the superbowl. Also do you have to make a reservation for MUTS (I know I will for the Superbowl), if its just a movie or something can you just walk up on deck and sit and watch the movie?

Go Pats!!!!

Based on my recent experience on Coral they probably won't change the formal nights around on your cruise. For us New Year's Eve fell on a day on the Coral that is a normal smart-casual day. It was also a port day. They kept the normal rotation of formal nights (ie did not move one of the two to New Year's Eve). The only nod to New Year's Eve was that in the patter, Formal Wear was a suggested alternate for that night.

Hi libbidic, we will also be on the 2/5 cruise and can't wait to see the game on MUTS. We are on another thread in the Roll Call board (look for the 2/5 date for Caribbean Princess). If you haven't joined, join. They are having a meet and mingle party. I guess there are about 50 people in this thread that are communicating back and forth. grace5 is handling it I believe. I found this site by accident and actually am getting some good information. See ya next week!

Terry223 it was just a question if you can't help me don't post a sarcastic reply..there is no need for that.

Everyone else thanks for answering and Fitters I have joined the Roll Call and will be at the meet and mingle.

Thanks for the help.....

Archived