I called the upsell fairy...

poptart

woot woot!!!! saw a price drop on CCL last night for my cabin the Dream, only $10 pp but then I looked at the spa cabins and they had dropped too. Scored a spa cabin for a total of $50 for 2, signed, sealed and delivered. :D

I figured I just saved $199 because we now get all the spa amenities that we had considered spending the $249 for. :D:D:D

Glad I was up late and couldn't sleep. Just called the CCL 800 number and it was taken care of in 5 minutes.

I'm loving this early saver deal!!!

I'd get that in writing.

We paid for the upgrade...it wasn't free and it is one of the spa cabins that comes with the amenities.

But I will write to my PVP and ask for the info in writing although I don't see a problem...I'd rather be prepared than disapointed.

woot woot!!!! saw a price drop on CCL last night for my cabin the Dream, only $10 pp but then I looked at the spa cabins and they had dropped too. Scored a spa cabin for a total of $50 for 2, signed, sealed and delivered. :D

I figured I just saved $199 because we now get all the spa amenities that we had considered spending the $249 for. :D:D:D

Glad I was up late and couldn't sleep. Just called the CCL 800 number and it was taken care of in 5 minutes.

I'm loving this early saver deal!!!

Good for you folks. ES is good for people without any chance of change. So much for the BS CCL put out about these rate increases. I just saw a late may Valor 7 night cruise starting at $299. They can spew all the "strong bookings" crap they want I know judging from the prices overall it just is not true.

I was under the impression that any form of upgrade from a non-spa room to a spa room did NOT get spa access... that you had to cancel and rebook as spa. If you find out otherwise, please let us know.

Any FREE upgrade will not get the Spa access....

however, this was not a FREE upgrade... they paid for it...so they are fine.

On the Splendor, we paid for Spa Interior and was upgraded for free to a Spa Balcony...and had to fight to get our Spa bands. They just saw "free upgrade" and since this was a new program...had not worked out the bugs to account for folks who were upgrading from a Spa to a Spa...

Archived